Sunday, March 28, 2004

Changes

Friday, March 26, 2004

What a week! Finally, I can take a rest from all the torments and heavy dramas in the outside world! Finally, a time for myself... will start tomorrow wheee anyways, For the last 2 months, I've been into many waves of challenges and pains in life.

My academics, I flunked Physics.. AGAIN!!! arrrg!! then, it occur to me my future "What am I going be after 6 yrs??" "WOuld I go abroad" "Would I just be stuck as a student til I graduate this course?" and many more arrow hitting in the head that keep on popping questions...

Me, after the recognition day sa theater guild and after sa turn-over ceremonies sa CEC and of course after my birthday, I realized that being a childish confused and wierd teenager must come to an end.. hell no! i-limit lang.. seriously I need to grow-up na... but I can't do it alone.. I need help and the support for those people who cares... sabi nga nila "Changes occur slowly" "Rome wasn't built for a day".

Image, of course! ayoko na magmukhang mataba at hip hoppers ang dating I need some height and some facial maintainance... any ideas?
I guess there will be a big change in me... I'm half scared and half excited on this. there will be things like I'm going to leave and meet something new.... Sana nga lang hindi na naman hanggang salita to please please please

No comments: