Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Dated February Somthing Something

The Look of Love Sassy Girl Style!

Eeeps! grabe long time no blog! been very busy from Council to Theater Guild nya academix to family ties kaya pa ba? well cge itodo lang! Ay by the ways, Don't forget to watch our upcoming play this coming february 26-27 and its way different love story but i think almost everyone can relate to it... "Hanggang Dito na Lamang at Maraming Salamat" its tagalog guys and guess what? I'm one of the main character, Fidel... ah basta peeps try to watch our play as in! I've been rooting for this one sana maraming makanood...

its 2:00 am in the shot clock and why am I still up? Kasi I watched My Sassy Gurl kaninang 12... the movie is good and very dreaming... waiting for that love... letting go.. as well as getting to get abused by the lady you love ay did I mention show love attention stuff.. oh well to those who watched the movie can relate to me, but to those I'll just tell the story its about a guy who got an encounter with a drunk gurl... he helped her... cleaned her vomit... helped her all the way to the motel... got raid by the police for rape... got jailed and most of fall in love with a very bossy dominative gurl.. got into a break up(a funny way to split up i tell you)and then they waited for 2 yrs jsut to see each other but the gurl didn't show up for some reason but when she returned he's gone but in a simple twist of fate they saw each other in an odd meeting.. basta guys I recommend this movie nice kaayo from funny to serious talaga and imagine how painful it is to wear women's heel because your gurlfriend's feet hurts. After that movie it inspired me to make a new template for this february... ah! I feel so happy and oldfashioned romanced struck from the movie... anyways, until sa ko i need some rest coz my eyes are now in a heavy mode yaaawn...


No comments: