Wednesday, January 7, 2004

Kaila mo?: Murag friendster! and my other revalation and its only wednesday!



First and for most (exhales) ok, yesterday gave me full of surprises and I just can't keep it coz I can't sleep of it and I need to get it out. OKhay! let start...

Morning was the usual late as always and to my joy no teacher was around to even substitute for Sir Barangan. Anyways, everything was a routine until my afternoon came and it was our exam at es 18, to my frustration for not even touching the topics about joints and section .. I failed waaah! Since I was also hungry I immediately passed my papers and took an early dismissal, then I saw John posting some stuff about the OUtreach Program so I helped him and joined him back to the office, I was still complaining about my exam that I kinda not focusing on what John was telling me, then came Joevic and the gals. it was 1:30 at my clock so I went to the lobby and take lunch alone nanaman.

As I was going I saw my friend lets call her Greenich Gurl, then after exchanging hi's and hello's and kamustahan blue, I invited her to have lunch with me maybe at Ayala, she declined the offer but she would like to accompany me to Ayala since she'll going to meet her friend there. Ayun so while we were riding the 13C ayun storya ani storya ana we finally ended up in a topis that started my 1st surprise..

I told her that I missed one of our kabarkada whom I got an HD, now before Ms. HD left San Carlos, we kinda ended up in how would I say this.. an awkward situation that I never thought it wouldn't happened... she kinda wanted to me to touch her "mountains". But I hesitated coz I got big respect for her and that I was totally shocked with the whole ordeal coz she's really not like that. anyways, back to the jeepney going to ayala... i told ms greenich na I missed her not because of that awkward moment we had but as well as our bonding. And you know what? she wasn't surprised on what I told her... she said she actually knew what happened! how? coz Ms. HD also confessed on one of my friends what happened before she left.. and you know naman "ang mga kwento kumakalat, lumilipad". and there one nothing that would ever surprise me from this one... Ms. HD has also an HD at me manhid lang talaga ako waaaaah. To my shock, I was speechless! I never thought... so ayun na lang I just thanks Ms. Greenich for telling me that she knew and all that crap and waited for her friend to arrive and for me to take lunch at KFC's

Another revalation that almost made me tick was when I was heading home at kingswood I saw my friend of mine with a company, to my surprise ang kuyog nya ato was my fling in our village (ok something happened and thats that) ayun we exchanged hi and hellos again and I stupidly asked "Kaila lagi mo?" (duh this is a village!) ayun then ms. fling suddenly wrapped her arms around my friend which made me just say "ah ok" naka-g nako maguyab diay sla I don't know waaah, in the first place why should I be affected ? Selos sna hindi hahahaha oh well!

5 things that'll surprise you and wished it didn't suppose to happen (talaga)
5 Everybody knows what happened to you and that gurl
4 Your fling and your best friend... together!
3 Instead that I called what I was trying to say I texted
2 swearing at the back of your teacher
1 when she said "touch it" do I really need to...

No comments: