Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Happy in my every different ways and meanings

I'm in the CEC office right now got bored so I'm going to blog na lang by the ways, I really love the song "if You Believe" by Rachel Lampa, its actually palying right now... anyways, I'm sort of happy right now I'm busy with some stuff like the midterms but I feel so relaxed as if wala dyud midterms its kinda scary sometimes nga kasi I might fail the exam for total recklessness... oh! There's also some stuff that I'm really worried about ... my weight hahahaha seriously, I need to lose weight for 1 month because the theater guild will be having this February PLay "Hanggang Dito na lamang at maraming salamat" its a different kind of story but everyone can relate to it... like "Mahal mo sya pero hindi ka nya mahal stuff and things like that". Last Sunday my ex called me at my cell and talked almost 45 mins until malow batt sya. I'm really happy for her. Kung iisipin its for her own good naman she's going to Guam and study nursing then lilipad sya going to america to be a nurse for the military... I said whoa! grabe ang plans but she promised she'll be going home after two years... sana nga no? ako din, sana after two years makauuwi ako sa manila gusto ko na syang makita...aaminin ko there's still a spark of me that want to be with her but marami na kasing nagbago samin hindi ko mapagkakaila yun besides 2yrs? don't think hindi sya makakakita nun magmamahal sa kanya na higit pa sa pagmamahal ko... hahaha para naman akong batang nagtatampo...I miss you...


No comments: