Sunday, January 4, 2004

I like these questions, grabe lusid kaayo tubagon it took me almost 2 hrs to settle an answer well at least na human thanks Maia!

21 QUESTIONS with 21 ANSWERS

1. looks or charm?
Charms of course!

2. love that never was or love that could've been?
love that could've been!

3. end up with a person who has everything you
want and looking for, or end up with someone you
totally connect with?

person that I am looking for so that I could expect that there is more than I expected in the package of what I'm looking for

4. be with a person you have lots in common
with, or someone with a different personality
from you?

Balance cguro, we have same and differences

5. an inner bad boy/girl or an inner good
boy/girl?

I've seen the good sides I'll want to see the inner bad ones

6. smart or funny?
Smart but not too smart coz she can develop humor through her brain

7. a person more adventurous or a person more
laid-back?

An adventurous one! and also who knows first aid if ever I get bruised hehehe

8. think first before falling in love; or fall
in love first, think later?

I have to admit... I fall first without thinking

9. give up everything for love or give up love
to live your dreams?

Dreams first then get back on love sorry :(

10. when you found someone you love; would you
get into a relationship with that person knowing
for sure it wouldn't last, or just be friends
with them so that he/she will always be there?

Be in a relationship and cherish every moment you have with that person before it last

11. when it comes to love, do you surrender to
fate or break away from fate?

Whether I break it I always end up with fate

12. what attracts you most; a person your family
likes, or a person your family hates?

Like siyempre old fashioned but at least approved!

13. meet "the one" at first love or have other
relationships before finally meeting "the one"?

hmm tough one... the one cguro nothing to compared nothing to worry about ex's

14. would you fall for someone you can't have,
or forget about it and distance yourself from
him/her?

Fall i guess at least I tried..

16. when someone you totally don't have feelings
for is into you, would you give him/her a
chance or not?

If I'm attched I wouldn't but kung wala date lang muna

17. do you believe true love last forever or
true love's forever is whatever length of time
you get to spend together?

nope some last a lifetime even until death

18. believe in marriage or not?
yeah

19. find love or wait for love?
I can't wait forever I'll find it soon

20. would you settle for someone or continue to
wait for someone that might never come?

Mahirap to..I'll wait for that promise she will return but not to the extend I'm wasting the moments of not having somebody I loved in my life naks!

21. seek approval of important people in your
life before you marry someone, or it's your
decision and your decision alone if you're going
to marry him/her?

Seek approval! Family!

22. in your relationships, who usually does the
breaking up [the rejection, the ditching, the
turning down], the other person or you?

Them hehehe

23. making a commitment: easy or hard?
Hard but worth it

No comments: