Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Song I'm Listening: You've made me stronger by breaking my heart by Regine Velasquez

Luuya oi! The tag board is temporarily dead waaaah

Well lets see, I had the great time from the worst to the best like I woke up at 8 even though my sister woke me up at 6. I was so frustrated I haven't done report in histo and also biblio in english since I was so low energy and going to a knock out na the clock is counting me from 1 to 10 and my head starts to tilt. Another was nalagpasan ko ang San Carlos two times first was I was riding th 13C going to main I fell as asleep I woke up naa na sa Sunstar building well I said tomyself ok then I fell asleep again I woke up in a very unfamiliar place. I realized that nalagpasan ko na ang Talamban Campus!! grabe I hurriedly go down and took a break since hapit na ko maglagot. Well I remained calm and bought a softdrinks in a near by and rode a jeep going back to talamban.

Good thing there is no clasin English hmm wellI went to the CEC office and its also a good thing that nobody is using the computer.So I grab the chance to type my Histo report and played my favorite song in "Starbuck's Cafe Cd". Well its 1130 I headed to classof Sir B, but to a great miracle there's no class as well so I come back to the CEC office had my Lunch with the peeps there John bought a chicken barbecue for his lunch while I just gotmylunch box and eat.

hmm after the tummy blowing lunch I headed to the Mr. Softy for an ice cream, I bumped into Lemuel (Mr. Cantos!) and we chatted hmm I told him I hate him then he told me thatsok everybody hates menaman but I countered him "Its okay I hate you naman .. In a very special way " then he smiled hahay well there so many things I want to tell you but right now I'll just doze of okhay! :)

No comments: