Wednesday, August 6, 2003

Blog Updates


Hey Hows the people of blog world well its been a long time. Well not actually that long that you think it is! Honestly, tinamad lang ko mag blog and when the mood to blog started to activate there goes the problem. You see our computer got virus, naguba nag cd rom and the cpu is dead. Wow! talk about major bad luck anyways, the sad part is that I can't play Ragnarok! Darn it! well what can we do... oh! there is something I can do panic! and start looking for people who can help me kill the viruses and repair the cd rom and bring back my cpu to life but who? who huhuhu. well anyways I'm very happy that its back ... to normal? nope there are still some things that is needed to be fixed hmm can't blame us for getting 2nd hand computers well its business what can we do no money is pouring in...well thats business..

A sweet proposal to all bloggers!


Hey guys iw ould like to aska sweet favor from you and I do hope you'll cooperate with me just for fun lang and interact all at the same time ok ba ... here we go... you see Its been bugging my mind the why's and how come's in ur blogspots, and I guess the curiousity gets the best of me so I'm askin you guys to answer this following questions okhay and blog it in your site para
Comments in the tag board are really appreciated
here are the questions:

Grandier's Blog Bugging Questions?


1) Why do you want to have a blog site in the first place?

2) What does ur blog title actually means? Why that blog title?

3)What's the downside and upside of having a blogspot?

4)What do you actually want the people who visits your site to know about you?

5)Do you see yourself preserving/continuing you blogsite int he future? why/ why not?

This are the questions.. one of a million questions that's bugging my mind of curiosities. I hope you coulad help me. Pls PLs pLs post it in your site.. its like a little bit of sharing to ur sites thanks guys see yeah around...

When things just ain't for you...

When things just not your day. I get crazy I try not to think about it and hope that the day ends already or maybe I can just stay in bed the whole day and get out of the house byt he night and hunt for prey and be a vampire hehhe ok exag! Seriously, I just try to laugh it out or cry it out since it will only take you 24 hours to feel the suffering and after that ... expect for a optimistic point of view of the day after. If else fails just try to thinks its just a continuation of the yesterday and it will end today u-huh u-huh heheh

No comments: