Saturday, August 30, 2003

Somebody said


You don't love someone you can live with,
you love the person who you cannot live without.

- Unknown -


Blog Update

Hmm this looks nice well since Maia got the orion themed template I'll go for crystals well whatever it is looks nice and intimate. Hey peeps hows your weekend and 8-day vacation I hope evryone's relieved now and relaxed for we will be battling the forces of grades, terror teachers for the win and obtain the next level for new subjects and obstacles heheeh. Am I being too poetic/hosting. hey I'll tell you more about the happennings during the intrmas,usc days and even my day grabe I tell you it was whirl-while that day, for now I'll leave you with this song since it drove me crazy for whom and what I'll leave that to you guys. Oh by the way Hi Kris!! If you're visiting my site I hope you are cge Idol just take care


I Drive myself crazy (Thinking of You)
In-sik!


Lying in your arms
So close together
Didn't know just what I had
Now I toss and turn
Cause I'm without you
How I'm missing you so bad
Where was my head
Where was my heart
Now I cry alone in the dark

All I lie awake
I drive myself crazy
Drive myself crazy
Thinking of you
All Made a mistake
When I let you go baby
I drive myself crazy
All Wanting you the way that I do
Wanting you the way that I do

I was such a fool
I couldn't see it
Just how good you were to me
You confessed your love
Undying devotion
I confessed my need to be free
And now I'm left
With all this pain
I've only got myself to blame

chorus

Why didn't I know it
All How much I loved you baby
Why couldn't I show it
All If I had only told you
When I had the chance
Oh, I had the chance
Drive myself crazy
Oh, so crazy

Chorus

Drive myself crazy
Wanting you the way that I do

No comments: