Thursday, April 3, 2003

Somebody Said.. "I always thought that Lovin someone is the greatest feelin, but I realized that luvin a friend is even better. We lose people we love but we never lose true friends" - Sanda Saliganan (I miss you na mt friend! Keep in touch!)

Blog Update Darn it! I forgot to bring my update anyways, Kimberly thanks for your company yesterday I hope you saw yourself on TV I was shocked!hhehe I'll tell you later or tomorow okhay

Song in Mind I can't fint the words to say good bye- Billy Dean / David GatesOkhay "I honestly cannot let go of love that has told me to move on, for I know maybe somewhere or sometimes I might make a mistake that I'll regret in the end. I know its over but I can't let go I simply cannot" ....


I Can't Find the Words to Say Goodbye
Billy Dean | David Gates
______

I can't say I don't love her
Still I can't pretend
My heart is torn just knowing that
I'm losing my best friend
If it's easier said than done
Then someone tell me why
Though I try
I can't find the words to say goodbye

I can tell her that I'm sorry
And hope she'll understand
And she'll have to do with someone else
All that we had planned
I'd rather her hear the truth
Than hurt her with a lie
So I try
I can't find the words to say goodbye

I know I have to go
There's no other way
But goodbye is not what I
Can bring myself to say

I tell her "see you later"
but then I might be wrong
This voice inside is driving me
To find where I belong
I know I must leave her now
Every time I try
I can't find the words to say goodbye
Don't know why
I can't find the words to say goodbye

No comments: