Wednesday, April 9, 2003



Somebody Said:  "Its
hard to say I'm fine without you but deep inside I'm hurting and I have to
pretend I'm okay. I'll just smile and hold back the tears cause from what I see
.. you're doing fine without me
"- Babes
(Just a glimpse of you shivers me.. the pain of loving you)


Telebabad Primetime Bida!
Let's see, what do you get from heavy boredom,
stuck in the house and no cable connection. Of course TeleSeryes and Soap
Operas. the spending the whole 2 hrs. watching kung si
Melody
at Bernadette
ay magkaayos
na, or maybe kung mamatay ba si
Elmina.
and whether Olga o
si Vannessa
ang ikinasal, when will  Yuri
and Kat be a couple and if
Rosa Camilla got
reunited with Carlitos
amidst their family feuds.
These shows that made us tear jerked, laugh and even afraid. Some are relating
and some are yeah it outta this world but nice! (Hi Maia!). Sometimes nga we
text our friends if they watched the show and ask what happened since you fell
asleep in the couch because of
Lumen
is still stuck at the Limo with
Gretchen
saying "
Eh pati ako malilito eh".
The part of the show that I really hate is the advertisements, they take almost
2-5 minutes of the time ending up switching channels and going back finding out
that its still the "
ha dalawang lady in
white
" commercial hehehe. I guess the two
networks really are in war just like in Iraq but its just a total turn off 
if they are going to prolong the suffering of the viewers and wait for how many
minutes, to know if Pinatakas ba ni Jose Enrique si Vanessa or kung sumuko na si
Pres. Montemayor etc etc etc. Well to those
peeps who are stuck in the boob tube and watching their fave stars get what they
deserved, let's watch together til the end of the series okhay. O Ano

GAME K N B?


Song in Mind: All Cried
Out - Allure (Feat. 112)
- I guess the song says it
all


All Cried Out
 
by
Allure
(Featuring 112)


[Allure]

All alone on a Sunday morning

Outside I see the rain is falling

Inside I'm slowly dying

But the rain will hide my crying, crying, crying

And you

Don't you know my tears will burn the pillow

Set this place on fire

'Cause I'm tired of your lie

All I needed was a simple "Hello"

But the traffic was so noisy that you could not hear me cry

(I) I gave you my love in vain

My body never knew such pleasure,

My heart never knew such pain

(And you) You leave me so confused

Now I'm all cried out, over you.

[112]

Cryin' over you, yeah

Never wanted to see things your way,

Had to go astray

For why was I such a fool (Why was I such a fool)

Now I see that the grass is greener

Is it too late for me to find my way home,

How could I be so wrong?

[Allure]

Leaving me all alone

Don't you know my tears will cause an inferno

Romance of these flames,

Why should I take the blame?

You were the one who left me neglected (So sorry baby)

Apology not accepted

Add me to the broken hearts you've collected

(I) I gave you all of me (Gave you all of me)

How was I to know,

You would weaken so easily

(I) I don't know what to do (I don't know what to do)

Now I'm all cried out (All cried out)

Over you

(I) I gave you my love in vain

My body never knew such pleasure,

My heart never knew such pain

And you

[112]

You left me so confused

[Allure]

Now I'm all cried out

Now I'm all cried out

Over you



No comments: