Tuesday, April 22, 2003

HOTTAH HOTTAFeel the heat lately when it so extremely hooottt in here even Nelly would just joined the Coca Cola Commercial just to feel he's not the only one who got the heat wave this summer

Aaaaagaaaay!!!! John you may have woke up at 5 in the morning while I'm woke up evry 2hrs for the damn tootch ache waaah grabe sakit kaayo so as early as 7 am I head to the nearest botica while I feel the darn pain and bought alaxan to relieve the pain and took an early breakfast and head to sleep. My Dad wooke me up and told me "Its Time!!" We head to the dentist for the first time Agaay! I got chills in my bones I've never been so scared in my life (well to be exag hhehehe) I can't even feel the heat that time all I can think is how to stay alive during the procedure ... well in the end it was over two dead tooth is now out sadly I felt like i'm now incomplete now that my teeth are gone well at least the pain is gone after the two left haay I need to take a rest I'm still tired with the trip as you read this blog of mine I am in deep silent mode cant speak not open my mouth due to anesticia )I hope thats correct speel!) c ya peeps

aladdin
ALADDIN:
You FREAKING HORN-DOG! Stop wishing Jasmine will
take off her pants and get some courage you
wimp!


Who are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: