Saturday, October 30, 2004

A Song of Angst Part 2

In life there are times na when reality bites hard and challenges seems to be that heavy, we fall and try to rise up to the occassion kasi kailangan, hindi lahat nang tao nakakarecover lalong lalo na kung napakasakit or personally nakakasira sa relationship itself,
my pdhr teacher told me it's either you sink or swim to the deep waters of life's challenges. napakadaling sabihin mahirap gawin especially kung malakas manghigop ang tubig... minsan kasi hindi natin nakikita ang tunay na dahilan kung bakit ang tao ganyang ganyan na lang ang pagdaramdam sa mga bagay-bagay na para sa atin ay wala lang na para sa atin "no big deal"na para sa atin kaya pang lumangoy
people break down through a lot of reasons and excusesacceptance? I remember a friend who said " hindi ko pa kayang maaccept ito but eventually I can but hindi pa sa ngayon"and you know what tama sya...hindi sa lahat ng bagay accept lang nang accept na ganun kadali
A person can only accepts it kung walang pumipilit, may sumosuporta at taos puso nya itong kukunin....
You cannot force a person to eat something that he doesn't want to eatkasi kung pipilitin mo, madidigest nga nya ito, pero one of this days isusuka rin nya ito pabalik
I am in the state of breaking down and grabe kadepressed but we all know that suicide is not an option, I'm stupid enough to get drunk with all these emotions but not that stupid to end my life....
My intention in my previous post is to express how I felt in the last semester and I am crying and thinking out loud... "Am I ready?" Ready ba ko next sem, for more emotions I might encounter. And honestly, I didn't expect someone to reply on my post I thought bumabasa lang sila then turn to the next post from their friends but there is and good or bad man ang naging comment nya he/she should be ready for the response for I have humbly accepted his/her reply... masakit man yun or hindi.
"Let us all remember that when we post something in the board whether your intention is to motivate, cheer, kill, iasar or whatever it is, expect a reply painful man or joyful it is something that we should know before we do something and never expect na lahat mo agree nimo iba iba ang emotions and reaction nang tao do not compare do not differentiate ... offended ka ba or you just can't understand why this guy is suddenly became way pessimistic about life. its so hard to analyze this person... why? have you been to his shoes lately? Do you know what this guy has been going through? "
sa mga nagreply thank you sa mga bumasa thank you sa mga nakakarelate I'm with you sa hindi naman I understand

No comments: