Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Lambo



Kimi wo dare dai boku wa Lambo. Boku wo dare dai Kimi wo Lambo. Lambo naisu no koshi no bomba heto! xD

Lambo, not just a character i wanted to Cosplay but its a part of my personality. The childish immature and dont care in the world personality who just wants the attention and the happiness that everyone deserves.

But as I started wearing the costume and be in character, i have come to realize that Lambo touched the lives of many people, made a smile to everyone, and spelled F-U-N in the atmosphere. truly, i can say that this is an epic dream character for me to portray and I just want to thank everyone who was there and took pictures from the Anime Face Off at Cebu City Sports Club to Hobcon: Imperia at Ayala Center. from my fellow cosplayers who was game to hang out with me and to everyone else whom i made a smile on their faces.

Lambo will be back again way way soon as upgrades will be happening. two words CAMBIO FORMA!

2 comments:

char-az said...

Hellow!

I love your site, It is a pleasure to visit.

I have added your site to my site.

Please link my site to your site.

Thank you!

http://car-japanese.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

flueldfaw
[url=http://healthplusrx.com/bee-pollen-herbal]bee pollen herbal[/url]
SninnyLiavy