Monday, June 6, 2005

Moving on...

IM here in the BA Department still stuck with the enrollment period helping the needy and bitch slapping the "pasaway" hehehe so since its break time i got the priveledge to surf the net and i bump into old friends and classmates... from the Computer Engineering Peeps sa TC let's see... I went to John's site wherein there's a new template from bare white to a cozy blue and green. well not only that, I was suprised when I read his entry he's from "a different gateway" na pala hindi man lang nagsasabi grrr well anyways, I wish him luck and happiness where ever he is I'm so happy for him graduate na instant abroad pa kewl no?

Next Maia's site is still sleeping with the aftermath of Constantine getting eliminated sa Amrican Idol hehehe mish u mai! Van got some pics sa bantayan and some other activities sa CompE (Gods I miss the projects and parties hehee)

And yes, I admit I'm a bit envy and sad as I trip down to memory lane but I should be happy for them and for myself since I'm in this new world where new people to be friend and enemies to be known in the future heheehe a whole new ballgame ika nga can't wait to start the school year and I wnt it with a bang bang bang cannon time na sasabog where everyone would hear it even from other country and they would detect it coming from our country and they'll probably get scared and maybe recognize our country as the powerful yet humble country in the whole world ok ok dream on Garr outta here

song in head: You'll be in my heart - Phil Colins

Chorus lang--> You'll be in my heart
Yes You'll be in my heart
From this day on, Now and forever more

No comments: