Tuesday, September 21, 2004

usic: All kinds of music actually depende sa mood... like If its a party then Hiphop and Dance Remixesbut kung relax-relax opm acoutics and soul-out rnb's. I can be baduy sometimes especially pagtinotopak ako I could sing the most baduy songs from otso otso to cutie cute cute. I am a sucker for snetimental love songs and those classics that's my lullaby whenever I get to sleep. My fave song as of now ? its "Rainbow" by Southborders and "Hinahanap ng Puso" by Gloc 9.


Movies:
Best Romantic Movie-"My Sassy Girl"

Best Horror Movie- "The Ring""

Best Reality Movie- "American Adobo" & "Life or something like it"

Best Comedy Movie- "Crying Ladies"

Best Musical Movie- "Chicago" & "Moulin Rouge"

Best Teen Movie- "She's all that" & "A Walk to Remember"

Best Drama Movie-"Tanging Yaman"

Best Action Movie- "Clean Swept"

Best Fantasy- "Harry Potter", "LOTR" & "Star Wars"

Best Filipino Movie- "Abandonada"

Best Foreign Movie- "The Patriot"



Television:
Best Teen Series- Dawson's Creek and Smallville

Best Comedy Series- "Ok fine Whatever" " Will and Grace"
"Just Shoot Me" "Spin City"

Best Action Series- "24" "CSI" & "Alias"

Best Reality Series- "Survivor All Series" "Amazing Race" "Star Struck"

Best Drama Series- Cge aaminin ko lahat ng Pinoy Soap Opera

at Teleserye Dyan sorry walang mapanood! Endless Love series

Best News- "Insider"

Best Gameshow- "Extra Challenge" "K!"

Best Fantasy Series- "Charmed" "Buffy"

Best Talk Show- "Morning Girls" "The Buzz"

Best Horror Series- "The twilight zone"

Best Variety Show- "ASAP Mania"

Best Noontime Show- "MTB"

Best Music Channel- "Myx"

Best Cartoon- "Spongebob!"

Best Anime- "Fushigi Yuugi"



Books: "Irreverent Acting" by Eric Morris

Heroes: Jose Rizal

10 important things in yar bag(10 is the highest)

10. Cellphone!
9. Extra T-Shirt
8. Cd's
7. ballpen
6. notebooks (cyempre skul eh..)
5. keys ng bahay
4. Diskettes for Saving
3. Tickler for my Orgs
2. Timezone Card
1. ID

9 things you wear everyday:
1. brief
2. pants
3. socks
4. belt
5. sapatos
6. bracelet given by my cousin
7. my killer smile
8. optional- Hood or Cap
9. shmpre shirt ko


8 of your favorite foods:
1. spaghetti
2. pizza pie
3. pancit canton
4. piattos and nova
5. mashed potato
6. ngohiong! ngohiong!
7. sitaw
8. carrots n corn


7 of your closest friends(ters)(those on your
friendster account):

1. John ( he introduced me into this)
2. Kittin(certified friendster addict)
3. Toffee(1st friendster na hindi ko kilala pero in-add ko)
4. Bennizza (one of the best testimonials for me ngek!)
5. Julius (the longest testimonial for me!)
6. Ryjan ( the dumbest testimonial for me)
7. Kapamilyang TG(My first na Org sa Friendster!)

6 of your favorite movies:

1. My Sassy Girl!
2. Life or something like that
3. A walk to remember
4. Chicago
5. She's all that
6. Crying Ladies

5 things in your room:

1. My CPU
2. Old Files and memorabilias
3. mirror, bed and other ek ek
4. Clock
5. Electric Fan

4 things you ate today:

1. Century Tuna
2. Cafe Latte + Omelet Raisin Cookie
3. Sandwich
4. kanin!

3 THINGS you could not live without:

1. cellphone
2. money
3. a home

2 books/magazine you recently read:

1. Irrevent Acting by Eric Morris
2. El Filibusterismo/ Noli Me Tangere

1 person you can't go a day without mentioning:
1. Me, My other Self, my other other self and I

TOP 10 REASONS TO DATE AN ENGINEER

10. the world does revolve around us... we chose
the coordinate system.
9. no "couple" enjoy a better "moment".
8. we know how to handle stress and strain in a
relationship.
7. we have significant figures.
6. we have taken a course on the motion of rigid
bodies.
5. projectile motion... need we say more?
4. engineers do it to specification.
3. according to Newton, if two bodies interact,
their forces are equal and opposite.
2. we know it's not the length of the vector
that counts, but how you apply the force.
1. we know the Right Hand Rule.

No comments: