Monday, May 24, 2004

My Summer Break is over now back to work!!!

Yep I'm doing an early stop, no more tv couch potatoes, no more trying to think of something to do at home, no more sleeping and no more tv and computers....eeps no way cross that out...(erase erase erase). My plan for this week is to start back at square one enroll...
My famous quote a semester after the other: "I'm going to shift" has just become a sickness

A Friend told me that if I'm so sick and tired of those things that makes you feel like a screw up and that my problems and complaints seems to be so redundant that I keep on asking the same fucking question and seek for a friends advice, why not do something about it? and MOVE ON

CompE? not anymore. sadly, I'm going to shift a course.. where in my conscience wouldn't bother me, shut me up for complaining F&*king Physics Teachers not doing their Job (hehehe). Reasoning out to myself why I flunk the damn subject, trying to reason back to my parents why I flunk as well as stopping myself on asking "Is this where am I suppose to be heading???", and put an end at a painstalkingly constant nagging of my relatives and siblings why the hell I chose my previous course than the course I am taking.

Wishful Thinking

Hopefully, I can go on with my life and leave all the things that's been blocking my way and focus what really matters... Its true what they say "we are students we are here to learn, graduate and get a decent job and get a life" Damn how did I ever forget that! I do wish its not too late.. regrets? I can feel some of it but I would always remember what John told me... you learn something in every moments in our lives its either the easy way or the hard way. No such thing as regrets yep that's what I've learned.. (see I learned something!). Life is what you make it...

The Biggest Question: Where to now?

I remember the phrase "Do you know where you're going to? Do you like the things that life's been showing you? Do you know?" I'll skip this part.. when I come back I guess I can answer that question confident and true enough... (Hey lets start at the CompE Dept. and get my grades and do this and that...)

No comments: