Sunday, April 18, 2004

Swim or Sink

Hey peeps long time no blog hope everybody's not angry nor worry about me not blogging hehehe assuming ka nanaman Garr, I'm here at home making tambay, its actually boooring here but thank God, that I have something to do every MWF and the fact that love seems to be in the waiting list but as far as I'm concern maghihintay ako sana mga lang maghintay ang academics ko. By the ways, may bagong akong ina abalahan ngayon, and its to SWIM. Yep! USC PE Dept. got this Learn to swim program and it only cost 800 pesos di ba barato, what's better was it is scheduled 5:30 to 7:30 MWF, and masaya! well beside the fact na puro halos babae mga kasama ko and classmate ko ang insan ni Van, I met a lot of ka-friendster connection like friend ko yung insan ng classmate ni blah blah like that. Actually it wasn't a class type of approached, its like wala , we're just having fun like swim ka lang and learning it. OUr instructor was Sir Lopez, he's good, kasi he gives tips and some comment on how we do some strokes and everything. How did I do in the program? well let's just say I'll be joining the varsity after this hehehe yabang! marami akong naiinom na chlorine, parati akong umuubo at nacramps pero ok lang coz I'm really learning at leas tthe next time I jump into deep water hindi na ako malulunod hahahaha! kakahiya

Heat Wave in the from North to South

one things for sure MA- INIT ang panahon kahit sa gabi ang init parin I really wish it rained, I was really expecting for the super typhoon to arrive in the Philippines last week well cguro kaya hindi nakarating kasi nainitan. Well speaking of heat, summer is the best oppurtunity to meet some new people at makipag chat yeah I got an eyeball nga last time well ok naman cya kaso nga lang iba kasi ang hinahanap nya so I got disappointed and left dala na rin cguro ng init kaya nag iinit hay baad! Me? I can't deny sad the fact that It's HOT na pati ang hormones mo kumukulo but thank god may cold shower at ice nakakayanan pa ang heat sa body.

No comments: