Sunday, February 22, 2004

10 important things in yar bag(10 is the highest)

10. Cellphone!
9. Extra T-Shirt
8. Cd's
7. ballpen
6. notebooks (cyempre skul eh..)
5. keys ng bahay
4. Diskettes for Saving
3. Tickler for my Orgs
2. Timezone Card
1. ID

9 things you wear everyday:
1. brief
2. pants
3. socks
4. belt
5. sapatos
6. bracelet given by my cousin
7. my killer smile
8. optional- Hood or Cap
9. shmpre shirt ko


8 of your favorite foods:
1. spaghetti
2. pizza pie
3. pancit canton
4. piattos and nova
5. mashed potato
6. ngohiong! ngohiong!
7. sitaw
8. carrots n corn


7 of your closest friends(ters)(those on your
friendster account):

1. John ( he introduced me into this)
2. Kittin(certified friendster addict)
3. Toffee(1st friendster na hindi ko kilala pero in-add ko)
4. Bennizza (one of the best testimonials for me ngek!)
5. Julius (the longest testimonial for me!)
6. Ryjan ( the dumbest testimonial for me)
7. Kapamilyang TG(My first na Org sa Friendster!)

6 of your favorite movies:

1. My Sassy Girl!
2. Life or something like that
3. A walk to remember
4. Chicago
5. She's all that
6. Crying Ladies

5 things in your room:

1. My CPU
2. Old Files and memorabilias
3. mirror, bed and other ek ek
4. Clock
5. Electric Fan

4 things you ate today:

1. Century Tuna
2. Cafe Latte + Omelet Raisin Cookie
3. Sandwich
4. kanin!

3 THINGS you could not live without:

1. cellphone
2. money
3. a home

2 books/magazine you recently read:

1. Irrevent Acting by Eric Morris
2. El Filibusterismo/ Noli Me Tangere

1 person you can't go a day without mentioning:
1. Me, My other Self, my other other self and I

No comments: